- 1 cup organic coffee – coarsely ground. The amount of coffee grounds can vary depending on how strong you like your coffee.
- A 64 oz wide mouth mason jar.
- Filtered water.
- A mason jar infuser/filter.
- Take your filter and insert into your wide mouth mason jar.
- Put 1 cup of coarsely ground coffee beans into the mason jar infuser/filter.
- Fill the 64 oz mason jar to the top with the filtered water.
- Put the lid on the mason jar and close tightly.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Take your brew out of the refrigerator, remove the infuser/filter and set aside.
- The coffee concentrate will be good for up to 2 weeks.
Why Cold Brew
Cold brew coffee is easy to make and has less caffeine than hot brewed coffee. It’s also less acidic which brings out the sweeter more subtle flavors, and is gentler on your digestive system. Try this for a refreshing summer drink!