The Kansa Wand…magic for your face!
The Kansa Wand is a tool that I started using a couple of months ago. Clients just love this tool…
I wanted to tell you just why “we” love it!
The Kansa Wand has so many benefits for your skin and body…
- Improves blood and lymph circulation so your skin is better cleansed and nourished.
- Improves the tone and firmness of your skin.
- Calms your nervous system.
- Normalizes your complexion by pulling heat and acidity from the tissues.
- Relieves tension from intricate facial muscles.
- Clears congestion, be it in the skin or deeper in the sinuses.
I love combining modern skincare machines & science with ancient skincare tools & techniques.
Kansa (pronounced ‘cuns’) is made from a blend of tin and copper. This blend of metal is known in Ayurveda, a traditional healing system in India, as “healing metal.”
Like the metal used for sacred Tibetan bells, kansa metal is very resonant. It tunes and revitalizes the face and body on a very deep, subtle level. The smooth metal surface of the Kansa Wand quickly warms, and feels like a warm hand…making it the perfect facial tool.
Clients love the feel of this tool & I love using it for many reasons…
- I love using it to encourage blood and lymphatic flow.
- It also works as a wonderful acupressure tool. We have 8 acupuncture meridians that travel along the face. The Kansa Wand is a gentle way to encourage flow within the meridians.
- Many people carry stress in the forehead and the jaw. The Kansa Wand is a perfect way to drag the heat, acidity and tension from those areas, creating softness & beauty.
The Kansa Wand has been used for centuries in India to enhance health, beauty, strength, to increase energy, and reduce stress. It’s believed to be essential to optimal health and well-being.